11 months ago
Are you an ambitious private client legal professional, looking to step out of a fee earning role and mentor a team? If so, an award winning Wills and Probate department, is looking for you to join them in their thriving Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide technical support to more junior members of the team
- Carry out training and mentoring
- Review and supervise the preparation of Wills and LPAs
- Liaise closely with the team and provide feedback where necessary
- Ensure compliance and quality assurance
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Extensive Wills writing experience is essential
- Solicitor/CILEX is desirable
- The desire to mentor a team
- The motivation to develop your career
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Extremely generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts on products and services
- Annual incentive scheme
- Gym membership and parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*