Up to £45000
2 months ago
Are you currently a time served Welder/Fabricator who has experience of running a team?
My client is currently recruiting for a Workshop Manager, they have a number of sites throughout the UK and a large presence internationally within multiple industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Packaging and Solar.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Working within the factory you will be working in charge of a busy workshop, ensuring the highest quality is undertaken by the team and that all products are delivered right first time.
- Overseeing a large fabrication team
- Delivering departmental KPI’s and Budgets
- Visually Checking welds
- Welding Aluminium using Mig/Tig processes
- Bending and shaping Aluminium Sheet Metal
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Supervisory experience of 3 years
- Apprentice trained or time served
- Mig/Tig Welding Experience with Aluminium
- Knowledge of ISO3834 and EN1090
- Able to work against targets to deadlines and thrive on the challenge
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £45000 with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*