11 months ago
Have you got workshop production experience? Are you driven with targets and fit well within a team?
This is what you will be doing:
- Assisting with hitting daily targets in the workshop
- Working within different departments when the demand is there
- Follow checklist for every task completed
- Packing the product safely and efficiently with no damages
- To ensure all orders required are dispatched on time
- To manufacture all good correctly and to the specification
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will have experience in production or a workshop environment
- Be able to fit well within the team as you will move from team to team daily
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on own autonomy with minimal supervision
- Must have a willingness to learn
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Great team environment
- No weekend work
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information, please get in touch with Sarah Castle on 02921 673737. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.