£28,000 - £38,000
11 months ago
A growing Fintech company in Cardiff who are partnered with industry leading brands are looking to expand their team. Everything they work on from inhouse applications to applications for their clients is built bespoke and they are looking to hire a further developer that will allow them to further advance the technologies they are using and the incoming person will have an influence on this (the most recent project they did was rebuild their email systems with .NET Core 2).
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working on web-based applications that are critical for their partners and their revenue.
- The applications are primarily web based and will also require development of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs.
- You’ll be encouraged to take projects on and have a team of mid-level developers/engineers supporting you.
- Work on deployment of code as the company look to use containers with Kubernetes and Docker in the pipeline
- Working to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
These are the technologies you’ll be working with
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, ASP.NET Core)
- Cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging up to £38k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours 10-4
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.