£30,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
An established software house are looking for a Mid-Level .NET Developer to join their team and work on greenfield web and mobile applications that support their clients. They have a global client base and have plans to double in size this year but will keep the family feel and allow all employees to have an input across the business.
As a Mid-Level .NET Developer, this is what you’ll be doing
- They have a road map of new work that will be built in a combination of Angular, JQuery, C#, ASP.NET MVC and web forms.
- Whilst the majority of the work is hands on the team work in a collaborative manner where everyone is encouraged to have an input.
- Researching and implementing new technologies and solutions that drive their products forward for their clients
- Working to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team as a Mid-Level .NET Developer
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET. ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, Azure)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Mid-Level .NET Developer, this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40k
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working around core hours
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.