£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Generous pension, 25 days holiday, Remote/Flex Hours (+Onsite)
19 days ago
03 April 2049
£32,000 - £35,000
Yolk Engineering is exclusively partnered with this ground-breaking manufacturing business as they continue to develop the smart factory of the future. We’re looking for a Digital Industrial Engineer to deliver Industry 4.0 solutions, identifying use cases for the Industrial Internet of Things technology, and utilise big data to improve quality, reliability and reduce costs. The position comes with industry leading benefits including remote and flexible working, professional development and career advancement opportunities, bonus and a market leading pension.
This is what you’ll be doing
As an Industrial Engineer with a clear Digital focus you’ll be working in a collaborative multi disciplinary team with direction and autonomy to identify opportunities to further utilise IOT technology to develop the factory of the future. You’ll write scripts to extract data and analyse to guide decisions and areas of focus, and work with colleagues across the business to drive improvements.
- Identifying and implementing IIOT technologies such as smart sensors, imaging devices and more in support of the Industry 4.0 roadmap.
- Define and implement quality/deliver/cost improvements to current and proposed processes and production areas.
- Provide proof of concept and proof of value feedback on cutting edge IIOT solutions in early development stage.
- Seek out opportunities for use of new technologies and hardware/software solutions, supporting the connected factory.
- Encourage the use, and adoption of IIoT systems through the factory.
- Provide training in the use of, and communicating the benefits of IIOT solutions to relevant parties upon successful implementation and throughout the deployment process.
- A HNC or higher in a technical subject: Software, Electrical, Industrial, IIOT, Manufacturing
- Ability to analyse data using BI Tools, summarising findings logically and clearly.
- Ability to write software (C, Python, Java, PHP, API)
- An understanding or appreciation of Lean methodologies
- Remote working, flexible hours (some on site required)
- Salary depending on experience
- Substantial company pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Well developed wellbeing benefits
- Private healthcare
- Significant training resources and time given for development
- Proven progression opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Digital Industrial Engineer role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.