£30,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
An established software house who build a core product used by their clients in the creative retail industry to bring products to life are looking to add 3 software engineers. They have a roadmap of features to add to their core platform, which currently is built in VB.NET and will need maintaining but all new development will be built in C# moving forward.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is constantly having new features added to it and they are having new partners sign up to use the web and mobile applications.
- The applications currently have a webforms front end but they are using Angular on the new applications so you will have the chance to learn and work on this.
- The team work in an Agile SCRUM environment but each day is different and you will be encouraged to have an input at all levels.
- The team are constantly looking to gain an advantage and with new direction are looking to add cutting edge tech that gives their clients the chance to visualise their products (this includes building 3D applications with Hololens).
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (VB.NET, C#, .NET)
- Experience working with ASP.NET Webforms
- Experience working with SQL Databases
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging between £30k - £45k depending on experience
- Extensive training as the company look to ensure their Microsoft Gold partnership.
- Health Insurance
- Company Social Events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.