£30,000 - £40,000
27 days ago
02 December 2020
A growing Fintech company who are based in Cardiff have a pipeline of new development work are looking to hire a full stack developer to join their team. They are working fully remotely at the moment and will continue with up to 2 days a week in the office government allowing. The projects they are working on vary between internal and external projects as they acquire new businesses.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working on a range of projects that involve full stack development
- Working on the full development lifecycle and engaging with stakeholders across the business and externally.
- Work to Agile SCRUM sprints
- Work in a collaborative team where you’ll get to have an input
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET , SQL Server)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £40k.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Company Social Events
- Remote working
- Flexible working around core hours
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.