£25,000 - £45,000
about 2 months ago
06 April 2020
A growing Fintech company in Cardiff who are backed by a multinational partner are looking for multiple C# Software Engineers to work on Greenfield projects integrating their systems with a range of exciting partners from mobile Fintech apps to international financial companies.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The core of the product is constantly having new features added to it and they are having new partners sign up to use the web and mobile applications.
- The applications are primarily web based and will also require development of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs.
- All members of the team are involved in architecting the products
- Working to daily sprints and regular releases and updates
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET 4.5+, SQL Server)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging for level of experience:
- Junior up to £30k
- Mid Level up to £40k
- Senior up to £50k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Got you attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.