£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Yolk Recruitment has partnered with a leading Shopify Agency in their search for an accomplished PHP Developer (Laravel) to join their rapidly expanding development team. Throughout the year, they have consistently delivered world-class service, resulting in repeat clients and referrals, driving the need for additional skilled professionals.
Be part of a collaborative Development team, where you can learn and grow professionally while making a real impact on projects. Here you can take the lead on projects and witness the fruits of your labour as you contribute to the success of exciting, long-term endeavours. Unlike most agencies, here you will work on individual long-term projects instead of juggling multiple projects at once. If you have a passion for innovation and are eager to take on a new challenge, this role is perfect for you!
- Collaborate with a client to rebuild the Backend from PHP Code Ignitor to Laravel, showcasing your expertise in PHP development and dedication to excellence.
- Develop APIs in Laravel, demonstrating your technical prowess and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Showcase your self-starter mindset as you tackle backend development projects independently, ensuring successful outcomes every time.
- Utilize your knowledge of HTML and CSS to contribute to the development of dynamic and visually appealing web applications.
- Create insightful reports, charts, and trends that contribute to the success of the projects.
- Proven experience as a PHP Backend Developer, showcasing your ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-centric environment.
- Familiarity with AWS Event Bridge
- Ecommerce background is advantageous, as it will allow you to apply your skills to diverse and exciting projects.
- Any experience with Shopify and Liquid is a huge desirable for my client.
- Annual bonus opportunities of up to £4000.
- Flexible start times, offering a great work-life balance.
- Exciting projects and opportunities for professional growth plus more
Disclaimer: If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jake Johal at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.