£35 - £39.55 per day
02921 67 37 46
about 1 month ago
25 November 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Product Lifecycle Project Manager to join the team on an initial 6 month deal based in Broughton to work on Product Lifecycle projects within the aerospace sphere.
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress.
- Coordination and drumbeat of project teams and key stakeholders, including Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Process method and tools, Configuration and Programme Management.
- Preparation and presentation of decision gate dossiers at key stages of the project.
- Achievement of work package in line with schedule and targeted points of embodiment, with minimal/no impact to Engineering or Manufacturing operations.
- Achievement of project in line with procedural and/or regulatory requirements, such as certification and attestation, configuration management, data classification, etc.
- Define and ensure the implementation strategy, with associated risk management.
- Ideally educated to bachelor’s degree level, though equivalent vocational qualifications and/or proven experience will be considered.
- Project Management acumen is essential, as is the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple plan.
- Knowledge of PLM and ERP tool sets such as PASS, SAP, etc is highly desirable.
- Past experience in a configuration management role is also highly desirable.
- Alternatively, past experience of digital projects, within the context Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality functions, is desirable.
- Leadership skills and the ability to influence others is essential.
- Proficiency in Google workspace is essential.
- English at a negotiation level is essential.