£450 - £480 per day
02921 67 37 46
about 2 months ago
08 November 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to join our client in Filton on an initial 6 month deal with likely extensions.
As the jobholder your main tasks will be as follows:
- Definition, and high-level design of solutions for a R&T project.
- Provide definition, documentation and implementation supporting ATI/DDMS funded R&T projects such as COSINC (CompOsite Smart Industrial Control).
- Collect and assess the digital needs of research partners within the project.
- Understand and disseminate best practice from previous R&T projects in the field of ‘digital factory’
- Documenting best practices as an Architectural Requirement Dossier in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Operate within an economic framework when analysing the impact of design decisions
- Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the future IT applications and services and validate product designs
- Collaborate with System or Solution Architects, and research partners to deliver the highest quality solutions
- Define models and architecture patterns to foster reuse and guide solution decisions
- Align architecture strategies with the IM long-term strategic planning and the organisation’s business objectives
- Define standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Information Technology within the organisation
- Clarify and support the business for future needs in the frame of Export Control, application convergence cross products and innovative approaches like data analytics or Machine Learning.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly and may require some onsite working at the National Composite Centre.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, knowledge of Design, Manufacturing, Support and Services domains,
- Knowledge of all or part of the following domains :
- Manufacturing engineering
- Shop floor execution
- Industrial Modelling and Simulation
- Configuration Management at our client's
- configured Digital Mock-Up (DMU)
- Product Lifecycle Management in our client's,
- our client's Engineering IS Architecture,
- Ability to drive improvement & innovation,
- Good communication & active listening
- Presentation skills
- Customer and stakeholder management skills,
- Language skills: advanced level of English.
- Project management - Able to manage a project from beginning to end
- IT Tools customising and architecture knowledge
- IT & Business Strategy Alignment
- IT Product Design & Product Development
- IT/Business Change Management
- Managing Customers’ Expectations & Needs
- Stakeholders Management
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.