about 1 month ago
16 November 2020
Senior Software Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000
A growing Software House are looking to add a C# Software Engineers to their team that are working on real time products used in the financial sector. The company have expanded rapidly in the past few years and the tech is at the forefront of what the company do so having an input and influence in architecture and use of new technologies.
This is what you’ll be doing
- The company have a roadmap of new products and features that will be added that are key to driving the business forward so the majority of the work is on new development
- There is a new messenger application that is being built in to a number of key portals allowing a chat service for clients and their customers
- A key application is being built that digitalises a documentation process
- The applications are primarily web based but the main development focus will be on the functionality building C# with OOP principles
- The front end of the applications are built in Angular but previous experience of this is not necessary
- The company work to an agreed level of software, with security and scalability of the products crucial
- Work to two weekly sprints
The Technologies/Methods you’ll be working with and to
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core, SQL Server)
- A variety of APIs (Web APIs, RESTful APIs)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary’s ranging from £40k - £50k depending on experience
- Fully Remote Working
- Annual Bonus (based on individual performance up to 10%)
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working around core hours
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.