£45,000 - £55,000
5 months ago
This is the chance to join a software house who build software that improves and automate customer experience. They have a core to the product, which they are currently moving on to new technologies but they are constantly adding new features and build bespoke parts to the product for each client (of which they have a multinational client base).
This is what you’ll be doing
- There are core products that will need to be constantly upgraded and the latest technologies they are using include .NET Core and VueJS.
- The new systems are being built from scratch and they have a flow of clients to continue with new development projects and feature adds to a core structure.
- The role is senior and has lots of flexibility and maturity to the working environment but they will also give you the tools to learn and implement new tech and ideas as you see valuable.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, SQL Server)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £55k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible and Remote working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.