£35,000 - £43,000
9 months ago
This is the chance to join a well renowned financial software house who build cutting edge bespoke software that is used in house for their web and desktop products that are used in a high pressure environment. They work on tech that supports the performance of the company but also build innovative R & D products that aid the business and improve employee performance.
This is what you’ll be doing
- There are core products that will need to be constantly upgraded and new features added but this is the sort of company who thrive by doing things first and working on new products for R & D is a huge part of the role.
- As a Senior Developer you will be mentoring more junior members of the team as well as being part of planning meetings for product development and timelines, and liasing with stakeholders who will predominantly be internal.
- If you like using new tech and staying up to date, you’ll be empowered with the budget, time and resource to introduce new tech to current and future products.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, SQL Server)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (SVN, GIT)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £43k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Flexible working (office is open 6-6)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits package
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.