£40000 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
09 December 2023
Software Developer | Leading FinTech SaaS Company | Salary Negotiable | Cardiff | Hybrid (1 day a week in the office) | Three-Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment is proud to support this innovative FinTech SaaS company in their search to find a talented Software Developer PHP to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading player in the financial industry. If you're an experienced PHP developer looking for your next challenge, keep reading!
Your role will involve developing and maintaining a rapidly growing micro-service-powered application used by enterprise financial institutions. You'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on important client projects by contributing to the core SaaS product, creating API tools, and delivering solutions tailored to enterprise clients' unique requirements. Continuous improvement and learning new technologies are highly encouraged.
- Take ownership of feature development end-to-end, from scoping and architecture to testing
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, QA, and other engineers to design solutions based on requirements
- Maintain a suite of microservices and develop new backend features
- Manage your product area, documenting, educating, and delivering improvements
- Enhance the developer experience by working with our DX engineer and suggesting code improvements and mentorship
- Proficiency in PHP 8 and Laravel
- Databases experience in MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Strong knowledge of modern technology stacks and JSON API standards
- Modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Private Medial Benefits
- Enhanced parental leave
- Competitive pension contributions
- Dedicated time for self developement
- Discounts platform
- Cycle to work scheme plus many more
Disclaimer: If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jake Johal at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.