£35000 - £60000.00 per annum
8 days ago
18 October 2023
Yolk Recruitment is thrilled to present a fantastic opportunity for experienced developers to join our client's dynamic team. We are supporting this recruitment campaign for a leading software company with a strong commitment to making a difference in the healthcare sector.
About the Company:
Our client, a renowned software company, was previously awarded Development Team of the Year. They specialize in creating healthcare apps that support the recovery of individuals with mental health issues, revolutionizing how clinicians and patients interact.
- Collaborate on exciting projects
- Contribute to the development of cutting-edge healthcare apps
- Work in an agile environment that values teamwork and creativity
- Participate in pair programming and peer code reviews
- Commercial experience with MVC frameworks (Ideally Laravel)
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices, testing frameworks, and software design best practices
- Proficiency in source control, particularly Git
- Monthly developer lunches
- Quarterly hack days
- Personal training budget for professional development
- Access to a free onsite gym
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy or sell annual leave after probation)
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
Got your attention? If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Jake Johal at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.