Newcastle upon Tyne
£500 - £600 per day
02921 67 37 46
21 days ago
22 October 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems Architect to join our client's team on a 6 month deal over in Newcastle.
You will provide technical architecture leadership to support the delivery of state of the art cloud solutions for Client
You will need proficient oral and written communication skills.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a visionary and proactively assisting in defining the direction for future IT Products & Services and validates product designs.
- Capturing and analysing stakeholder needs, defining architectural solutions to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Aligning architecture strategy with the organization's business goals and long-term strategic planning for the organization's Information systems.
- Designing and modelling functionality and physical systems.
- Leading the technical architecture, integration and potential deployment of the solution and the related IT infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other architects and developers to deliver the highest quality solutions via cutting edge technologies.
- Ensuring solution and operations reliability in liaison with service management team.
Required Skills / Experience:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) from concept through to detailed design and knowledge and experience of common architecture framework (TOGAF, NAF, etc).
- A solid foundation of cloud computing including an understanding of cloud technology, cloud architecture coupled with the ability to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions and services hosted in the cloud.
- Experience and knowledge of IT security and a good understanding of “security by design” and “privacy by design”.
It would also be great if you have some of the following:
- INCOSE System Engineering CSEP certification or equivalent.
- Experience in AWS and RedHat OpenShift technologies.
- Experience in Service oriented (SOA) and micro-services architecture.