£35 - £40 per hour
02921 67 37 46
8 days ago
17 December 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to join our client in Portsmouth on an initial 6 month deal to work on a high volume of building and construction projects.
The role would be suitable for a candidate who has project management experience with a background in building services.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding of the types of issues and processes they may encounter whilst working with the project team and evidence of success working with the suppliers to resolve those issues.
A solid understanding of how buildings are built from a structural, mechanical and electrical engineering perspective is essential.
The role will include the following activities:
- Lead and provide technical input for all strategic projects in way of mechanical, electrical and building fabric requirements for capital investment projects
- Continuous and structured interface with the site technical services teams ensuring current standards and specifications are aligned
- Support the development of specifications including feasibility study requirements ensuring all compliance and sustainability requirements are met
- Provide technical input to support business case and Capital investment projects on site
- Represent and lead all technical service interfaces on any design reviews
- Advise and coach our Major Project management team on issues and resolutions in relation to mechanical electrical services
- Attend all design reviews as the Services representative
- Monitor to ensure project delivery to key timescales escalating to the Services management team
- Provide a summary of project status on a weekly basis on all Service requested investments
- Interface with core client's services team on any local / geographical issues
- Represent Services in other functional business cases to ensure all technical requirements and standards are achieved
- Represent Services in specific project reviews
- Ensure all technical requirements and required specifications are delivered at the different stages of project delivery to ensure standards and deliverables are met
- Ensure all asset details are captured as per the agreed process ready for deployment into the CAFM system/project pack.