£20000 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Yolk Recruitment is thrilled to be spearheading a recruitment campaign for an innovative digital design and development company. Renowned for their passion for digital creativity, my client is based in Swansea, they are in search of dynamic individuals to join their team.
An exciting opportunity to join an established development team working with experienced developers. Our client specializes in creating intelligent and visually striking websites, coupled with cutting-edge digital marketing solutions for a diverse clientele. We are currently seeking a motivated web developer with a genuine passion for the field.
If you aspire to be part of a growing digital design company, collaborating with a varied client base, we want to hear from you. Join a highly skilled and successful team where prior experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Build, manage, and maintain a diverse range of websites, including e-commerce sites.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and possess a solid understanding of responsive UX web design.
- Understand basic SEO principles and online marketing.
- Possess basic knowledge of Google Analytics and similar packages.
- Knowledge of responsive UX web design.
- Basic SEO knowledge and online marketing.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Ability to use various web and social APIs.
Disclaimer: If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jake Johal at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.