£40000 - £48000 per annum
02921 67 37 46
12 days ago
13 December 2049
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Big 4 Consultancy on a series of different Agile Project Manager roles across the UK; you will be joining a unit that is experiencing continuous growth and success year on year.
Skills and experience
- Experience of delivering projects using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience of working on either technology, product, software development, or digital transformation projects.
- Experience working on planning with Senior Stakeholders.
- Experience of working cross functionally within an organisation.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and changing environment, requiring resilience.
- Ability in planning, risk management and change management.
- Ability to lead and coach others, including remote teams.
- Own, drive and support exciting research, engineering and software development projects from discovery to delivery.
- Guiding cross functional and diverse teams to deliver objectives, outputs and build digital products using Agile (scrum) ceremonies.
- Contributing towards elements of the business case.
- Ensuring shared clarity of scope, good estimating, planning and management of risk.
- Owning the production of a Project Management Plan (MSP and Azure DevOps) to deliver software solutions or equivalent documents to reach an agreement with stakeholders and managing your teams to the plan.
- Defining team member roles, setting expectations, and ensuring timely feedback.
- Ensuring appropriate tools are deployed and that methods and practices are implemented and followed for a successful outcome.
- Developing and reviewing estimates and assumptions for the project’s resources and costs.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Working alongside other leads to develop, implement, and maintain the Management Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, change and quality management plans.
- Working with Product Manager and Technical Team Leaders across development, testing and release to ensure successful delivery.
- Managing relationships and coordinating work between different teams at different locations.
- Representing the project team at meetings and obtaining buy-in from senior management.