£45000 - £55000 per annum
02921 67 37 46
14 days ago
12 December 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an Agile Project Manager to join our world-leading consultancy client on their Cloud, Digital and Data offering - one of the largest growing divisions within the organisation. They are currently expereincing continuous success and growth, as part of this growth, they want to underline the strength of their Agile framework and ideally would like someone dual skilled in both Scrum and Project management.
- Own, drive and support exciting research, engineering and software development projects from discovery to delivery.
- Guide cross functional and diverse teams to deliver objectives, outputs and build digital products using both agile and non-agile methods.
- Support stakeholders to develop business cases, project plans and product roadmaps.
- Ensure shared clarity of scope, good estimating, planning and management of risk.
- Define team member roles, setting expectations, and ensuring timely feedback.
- Ensure appropriate tools are deployed and that methods and practices are implemented and followed for a successful outcome.
- Develop and reviewing estimates and assumptions for the project’s resources and costs.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Work alongside other leads to develop, implement, and maintain the Management Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, change and quality management plans.
- Work with Product Manager and Technical Team Leaders across development, testing and release to ensure successful delivery.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Represent the project team at meetings and obtaining buy-in from senior management.
- Risk and Issue management along with impediment removal
- Contribute towards continuous improvement across the team and project delivery
- Determine the most appropriate delivery approach for the project
- Experience as an Agile Project Manager with experience of also undertaking the role of Scrum Master
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools and having delivered projects using both agile and non-agile approaches
- Experience of leading the introduction and embedding of agile processes and practices.
- Proficient in project management software: Microsoft Project, Azure DevOps and Jira
- Industry Experience: in software development or Business transformation projects delivering change through technology
- Ability to lead and coach others and to work cross functionally within an organisation
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk and issue management and change management
- Comfortable being a self-starter and with an ability to quickly understand the needs of the project, as well as quickly build rapport with stakeholders to understand their needs.