£30.54 - £32.54 per hour
02921 67 37 46
27 days ago
16 October 2049
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a PMO to join their Risks & Opportunities team over in Farnborough for a minimum period of 12 months.
Outline Job Profile –
- Support the Zephyr Programme Manager, Project Managers and work package leads with the identification, setup and management of risks.
- Preparation of risk management strategies including fully resourced and costed risk mitigations.
- Support the Integrated planning manager in tracking the progress of mitigation strategies.
- Implement risk mitigation via the change process
- Manage risk contingency
- Propose changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities.
- Agreement and monitoring of project risks for tracking including KPI for mitigation achievements with Head of PMO.
- The maintenance of coherent risk and opportunity management plans and tracking of mitigation milestones.
- Track record of successful delivery of PMO activities for technical and commercially complex projects.
- Competent in MS Office, risk management and project planning tools e.g. Unified Planner, MS Project, P6
- Data analysis and assessment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence subordinates, peers, superiors and partners.
- Strong communication skills, being able to providing regular and detailed written and verbal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
- Strong co-ordination and management skills, ability to motivate others.
- Demonstrable ability to operate strategically, identify and embrace new technology and changes whilst controlling project scope.